For Business Owners Looking to Sell
A quick introduction of the Novars Group Business Selling Model:
- First we assess your businesses readiness for the sale. We look at ther organization, marketing tactics, the reliance on key personnel, the condition of assets, profitability, and company financial records.
- We provide tips for improving the value potential and saleability for a business and recommend a timeframe to get the business ready for the sale
- We perform a market valuation of your business using qualified valuation parameters.
- If the value meets your selling threshold, we will draft an offering summary, sometimes called a confidential business memorandum. This document describes your business in detail and is used throughout the selling process.
- We also create a marketing outline of your business, a teaser that get people interested but maintains your confidentiality
- We use a developed approach to marketing the business to the widest possible group of potential buyers while maintaining confidentiality throughout. All of our consultants are trained to maintain strict confidentiality.
- We maintain a detailed database of active business buyers including a wide range of corporate buyers, private equity groups and individuals.
- We put all buyers interested in your business through a rigorous buyer qualification process. If they won’t give us the information we require and follow our process then they don’t get to see anything about your business.
Our consultants handle all of the interface discussions between the seller and purchaser. The final phases are contracts, closing and handover.
- We work with qualified business attorneys who can ensure your interests are being looked after as the contracts are drafted and agreed and the closing takes place.
- Finally the handover, we assist you and the buyer to develop a detailed handover and integration plan. This helps ensure the business continues to thrive and the sale is a success for all parties.
Business Selling Steps
We invite you to review our step-by-step business selling process with applicable FAQs:
- introduction: M&A services
short introduction of the Novars Group M&A services
- for business owners looking to SELL
a review of our business selling methodology
- business selling steps
step-by-step of the business selling process
- for business parties looking to BUY
a review of our business buying methodology
- business buying steps
step-by-step of the business buying process
- M&A/brokerage services
reviews our business brokerage, business selling and M&A services
- current listings
list of current businesses that we represent including buy side
- exit planning design
review of the exit planning process with advisory points
- valuation services
finding the value of your company using 3 key approaches
- business advisory
not ready to sell until the value is up - we provide the tools
- business listings services
selection of services for business owners selling on their own
- tools & other stuff
helpful tools to help you make decisions