Meeting With a Professional Advisor
With the Novars Group as your professional business advisor, we follow a tested, market-proven methodology used nationwide to properly prepare and present your business for sale. This includes:
- meeting for the first time to discuss your objectives and review our methodology and credentials
- inviting you to complete an owner's profile with our assistance, which includes the company history, financial and market position
- recasting the business owner's financial statements to account for discretionary income and depreciated assets
- preparing a confidential business profile that presents in a summarized, professional format all of the information the buyer needs to make an informed decision
- posting a generic profile of the business on national business broker networks information that can be accessed by our collective network of 1500+ members and thousands of buyers from coast-to-coast
- designing the overall marketing and sales strategy for targeting and finding qualified buyers
Our initial first meeting can be in-person or by phone. The owner is under no obligation. You may continue on with the process or wait a season. It's up to you. But let's get started with a preliminary review!
|Novars Group, Inc
or e-mail your questions to:
- preparing your business for the sale
getting your financial and marketing in order to maximize the sale
- meeting with a professional advisor
complimentary meet to discuss the process and review the selling prep
- determining your market value
need to determine the value or price that you can get in the market
- packaging the company for the sale
preparing the documentation that will be given to qualified buyers
- finding and qualifying buyers
most difficult step: finding and qualifying buyers that don't waste your time
- negotiate and close the sale
tactics and requirements to negotiate best terms and close the deal
- so what's next...?
give us a call for a preliminary call and Q&A session
- let's say that we decide to meet, what will we review in our first meeting?
- why should I use a business broker and more importantly, the Novars Group?
- how do we determine the best price for my business?
- how do I list my business for sale?
- how do I keep my employees and competition from hearing about my plans?
- M&A/brokerage services
reviews our business brokerage, business selling and M&A services
- current listings
list of current businesses that we represent including buy side
- exit planning design
review of the exit planning process with advisory points
- valuation services
finding the value of your company using 3 key approaches
- business advisory
not ready to sell until the value is up - we provide the tools
- business listings services
selection of services for business owners selling on their own
- tools & other stuff
helpful tools to help you make decisions