viewing: home | M&A services | Selling a Business STEP4: package the company
Packing the Company for the Sale
keeping it simple and to the point
At this stage, you have
- defined your objectives
- recast your financial statements
- obtained a "true" market value of your business
You are now ready to package your company for sale. What does this mean?
- First, we prepare our Confidential Business Profile report
This report includes the history of the business, financial statements, marketing materials, and the management's view of the future.
The Business Profile will be shared with qualified buyers who have signed our respective NDA. The report is professionally presented and summarized.
- We prepare a standardized section of the Profile report
and list it on networks of nationwide broker and buyer affiliates who can access, study, understand, and promote your business to their network of interested buyers and equity groups.
- Next, we will include a Marketing and Sales Strategy report
These are recommendations and opinions of the most effective way to market your business. We will discuss marketing options to identify potential local, regional and national buyers.
- We will illustrate the process
we take to present your business to potential buyers. You must be comfortable with the confidentiality process we impose on ourselves to keep your information safe and private.
Once we prepare this package, we are ready to talk to buyers.
----- end of selling step 4 -----
Selling a Business STEPs
Our Full Services
- preparing your business for the sale
getting your financial and marketing in order to maximize the sale
- meeting with a professional advisor
complimentary meet to discuss the process and review the selling prep
- determining your market value
need to determine the value or price that you can get in the market
- packaging the company for the sale
preparing the documentation that will be given to qualified buyers
- finding and qualifying buyers
most difficult step: finding and qualifying buyers that don't waste your time
- negotiate and close the sale
tactics and requirements to negotiate best terms and close the deal
- so what's next...?
give us a call for a preliminary call and Q&A session
- let's say that we decide to meet, what will we review in our first meeting?
- why should I use a business broker and more importantly, the Novars Group?
- how do we determine the best price for my business?
- how do I list my business for sale?
- how do I keep my employees and competition from hearing about my plans?
- M&A/brokerage services
reviews our business brokerage, business selling and M&A services
- current listings
list of current businesses that we represent including buy side
- exit planning design
review of the exit planning process with advisory points
- valuation services
finding the value of your company using 3 key approaches
- business advisory
not ready to sell until the value is up - we provide the tools
- business listings services
selection of services for business owners selling on their own
- tools & other stuff
helpful tools to help you make decisions