Let's Start By Addressing Your Goals
Let's speak for a few minutes about your plans. There is ZERO obligation. We will simply review the following with you:
- your current business offering
- your selling objective(s)
- how is the market doing
- what is the prospect of getting your business sold
- and other questions you may have
With your permission, we will send you 3 complimentary documents:
- our confidentiality agreement:
this binds us to keep everything that you share with us private and confidential
- summary sheet:
a quick illustration on the process steps we take to prepare your business to sell
- item list:
a summary of items we need to make a preliminary business valuation assessment
Again, there is no obligation or cost whatsoever. We will prepare a complimentary valuation assessment on your business and your business profile. These two reports are for your taking without obligation.
It is at this point we discuss your next move. If you want us to proceed, we get to work on your behalf. If not, we shake hands and part our ways. Simple and clean.
So let's get started:
|Novars Group, Inc
or e-mail your questions to:
- preparing your business for the sale
getting your financial and marketing in order to maximize the sale
- meeting with a professional advisor
complimentary meet to discuss the process and review the selling prep
- determining your market value
need to determine the value or price that you can get in the market
- packaging the company for the sale
preparing the documentation that will be given to qualified buyers
- finding and qualifying buyers
most difficult step: finding and qualifying buyers that don't waste your time
- negotiate and close the sale
tactics and requirements to negotiate best terms and close the deal
- so what's next...?
give us a call for a preliminary call and Q&A session
- let's say that we decide to meet, what will we review in our first meeting?
- why should I use a business broker and more importantly, the Novars Group?
- how do we determine the best price for my business?
- how do I list my business for sale?
- how do I keep my employees and competition from hearing about my plans?
- M&A/brokerage services
reviews our business brokerage, business selling and M&A services
- current listings
list of current businesses that we represent including buy side
- exit planning design
review of the exit planning process with advisory points
- valuation services
finding the value of your company using 3 key approaches
- business advisory
not ready to sell until the value is up - we provide the tools
- business listings services
selection of services for business owners selling on their own
- tools & other stuff
helpful tools to help you make decisions